Welcome to SOS On Demand
Hey Queen! Welcome to SOS On Demand, a global platform UNITING QUEENS ACROSS THE WORLD from London to Colombia, Melbourne to Korea, to OWN IT on the digital dance floor.
Join us making POWER MOVES worldwide, and get ready to BOSS IT with DAILY LIVE-STREAMED DANCE CLASSES, healing Yoga sessions, confidence workshops to tap into your QUEEN MINDSET, and access to over 100 on-demand tutorials taught by empowering instructors, who break routines down to LIFT YOU UP!
Deciding whether to sign up, Queen?
TRY YOUR FIRST SOS DIGITAL CLASS FOR FREE!
See you on the digital dance floor!
SOS on Demand has been a godsend for me during COVID. I have loved being able to be part of the community and joining the live classes on Zoom and Instagram. I'm also able to catch up with all the routines I that couldn’t make, and slay them in my own time. It’s honestly the best £11.99 I’ve spent!Kim Le, SOS Digital Queen
SOS On Demand is the ultimate feel good experience, not only is it great for moving my body (whilst enjoying the fitness element) but has also empowered me as a woman and built my confidence to new levels. Joining School of SOS is the best decision I’ve made!!Rachael Graham, SOS Digital Queen
Signing up has honestly been the best decision of 2020! In-person classes aren’t always at convenient times for me but SOS On Demand means I can do these amazing routines when I want to, even if it’s 10pm! Would definitely recommend signing up, there’s something for everyone!Beth Sumner, SOS Digital Queen
As seen in
SOS Queen Digital Subscription
We’re on a mission to empower a generation of Queens to help you achieve what’s important to you. Sign up today and access the digital timetable that always has your back:
- ACCESS DAILY LIVE STREAMED DANCE CLASSES: Dance like an SOS BOSS and boost your confidence ten fold with daily online dance classes taught by your favourite SOS BOSSES from Manchester to Los Angeles, Australia to London!
- CATCH UP ON OVER 100+ SOS ON DEMAND ROUTINES: Access the SOS archive to recap up on your favourite routines around the clock, at a time which suits you!
- TAP INTO YOUR QUEEN MINDSET: Make power moves both on and off the dance floor with Career Confidence Webinars, Body Image Workshops and more, helping you connect with the true Queen you are. They're all part of your daily timetable!
- SOS YOGA & SOS PILATES: Reset, recharge and build up your mental and physical strength. We run weekly Vinyasa and Yin Yoga sessions, plus SOS Pilates to help connect mind and body and unlock your true Queen potential inside and out!
- SLAY AT YOUR PACE: Choose from BEGINNER, ALL LEVEL and IMPROVER routines so you can go at the pace which is right for you, and tailor the SOS experience to your Queen self!
- CONNECT WITH QUEENS WORLDWIDE: Dance with an incredible community of Queens everyday joining from Manchester to Reading, Pakistan to New York, Columbia, Texas, London and many more!
- CANCEL AT ANY TIME: The SOS Digital Queen Subscription is just £11.99pm (incl VAT) which grants you unlimited access to the entire digital timetable! If circumstances change, you can cancel at any time, making your subscription work for your wallet.
- SOS QUEEN DONATIONS: We believe in being the change you want to see, which is why we donate 10% of our monthly subscription profit to the 3 amazing charities listed below.
SOS Queen Donations
School of SOS donate 10% of our monthly subscription profit to the 3 amazing charities below who actively work for equality everyday, as chosen by you - our beloved SOS Digital Queens. Find out more about where your SOS On Demand subscription is going to below:
- @womenforwomenuk Founded by Zainab Salbi and Amjad Atallah, Women for Women is a nonprofit humanitarian organisation that provides practical and moral support to help female survivors of war rebuild their lives.
- @s_lawrencetrust Founded by Doreen and Neville Lawrence, parents of Stephen Lawrence who was murdered in a racially motivated attack in 1993, when he was just 18 years old. The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust work with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds aged 13 to 30 to inspire and enable them to succeed in the career of their choice. They also influence others to create a fairer society in which everyone, regardless of their background, can flourish.
- @blkwomenshealth Founded by Byllye Avery, the Black Women's Health Imperative, previously the National Black Women's Health Project, was formed in 1984 in Atlanta, Georgia out of a need to address the health and reproductive rights of African American women. It is the only nonprofit organisation dedicated solely to the health & wellness of black women & girls.
Thank you to all you incredible Queens for your votes and your support. As a global community of Queens, we can make a change, together.