Welcome to SOS On Demand
THE MOST EMPOWERING DANCE CLASSES IN THE WORLD
We’re on a global mission to empower a generation of Queens to believe in themselves, using dance as a source of strength, power and confidence which you can carry through to every aspect of your life. Over lockdown we have been doing just that, and our famous digital dance classes have united Queens across the world from London to Bogotá, Melbourne to Seoul!
Our goal is to connect you to your most unapologetic, sassiest self on the digital dance floor and no previous dance experience is needed!
For just £11.99 per month, unlock unlimited access to –
Live daily sass-fuelled dance classes for ALL LEVELS
Access to 200+ SOS on demand routines
Mindset, Career & Body Confidence Workshops
SOS Yoga & Pilates
Connect with likeminded Queens worldwide
Cancel at any time
10% of your subscription goes to charities that empower women, chosen by you!
So, what are you waiting for Queen? Join us today!
See you on the digital dance floor Queen!
SOS on Demand has been a godsend for me during COVID. I have loved being able to be part of the community and joining the live classes on Zoom. I'm also able to catch up with all the routines I that couldn’t make, and slay them in my own time. It’s honestly the best £11.99 I’ve spent!Kim Le, SOS Digital Queen
SOS On Demand is the ultimate feel good experience, not only is it great for moving my body (whilst enjoying the fitness element) but has also empowered me as a woman and built my confidence to new levels. Joining School of SOS is the best decision I’ve made!!Rachael Graham, SOS Digital Queen
Signing up has honestly been the best decision of 2020! In-person classes aren’t always at convenient times for me but SOS On Demand means I can do these amazing routines when I want to, even if it’s 10pm! Would definitely recommend signing up, there’s something for everyone!Beth Sumner, SOS Digital Queen
As seen in
THE TIMETABLE THAT HAS YOUR BACK
Find out what your SOS ON DEMAND subscription unlocks –
- ACCESS DAILY LIVE STREAMED DANCE CLASSES: Dance like an SOS BOSS and boost your confidence ten fold taught by our incredible SOS instructors (who we call SOS BOSSES).
- CATCH UP ON OVER 200+ SOS ON DEMAND ROUTINES: Access the SOS archive to recap up on your favourite routines around the clock, at a time which suits you!
- TAP INTO YOUR QUEEN MINDSET: Connect to your highest self and put your mental health first with meditation, body image, career and confidence focused workshops.
- SOS YOGA: Recharge with SOS Rise & Heal Flow Yoga, and enjoy hardcore chill time with our amazing Yin Yoga sessions taught by @yehyoga.
- SLAY AT YOUR PACE: Choose from BEGINNER, ALL LEVEL and IMPROVER routines so you can go at the pace which is right for you, and tailor the SOS experience to your Queen self!
- CONNECT WITH QUEENS WORLDWIDE: Dance with an incredible community of Queens everyday joining from Manchester to Reading, Pakistan to New York, Columbia, Texas, London and many more!
- CANCEL AT ANY TIME: If circumstances change, you can cancel at any time, making your subscription work for your wallet.
- SOS QUEEN DONATIONS: We believe in being the change you want to see, which is why we donate 10% of our monthly subscription profit to the 3 amazing charities listed below.
SOS Queen Donations
School of SOS donate 10% of our monthly subscription profit to the 3 amazing charities below who actively work for equality everyday, as chosen by you - our beloved SOS Digital Queens. Find out more about where your SOS On Demand subscription is going to below:
- @womenforwomenuk Founded by Zainab Salbi and Amjad Atallah, Women for Women is a nonprofit humanitarian organisation that provides practical and moral support to help female survivors of war rebuild their lives.
- @s_lawrencetrust Founded by Doreen and Neville Lawrence, parents of Stephen Lawrence who was murdered in a racially motivated attack in 1993, when he was just 18 years old. The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust work with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds aged 13 to 30 to inspire and enable them to succeed in the career of their choice. They also influence others to create a fairer society in which everyone, regardless of their background, can flourish.
- @blkwomenshealth Founded by Byllye Avery, the Black Women's Health Imperative, previously the National Black Women's Health Project, was formed in 1984 in Atlanta, Georgia out of a need to address the health and reproductive rights of African American women. It is the only nonprofit organisation dedicated solely to the health & wellness of black women & girls.
Thank you to all you incredible Queens for your votes and your support. As a global community of Queens, we can make a change, together.