What information do we collect?
We collect information from you if;
- you submit an enquiry from our contact page
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to respond via supplied contact details regarding your enquiry (email, telephone or post)
- to personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- to send periodic emails about our company, product news or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
Submitted enquires (from our contact page)
Data is not stored on this website. The recipient computer / device email client is protected by password encryption.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
July 26th 2019.
Contacting us (GDPR Data Officer)
In compliance with GDPR legislation we give you control over cookie usage on this website.